Modifying and cancellation of Escape Rooms
1. CANCELLING NEW BOOKINGS
When cancelling bookings that have not been moved before, we charge the following fees:
A. If the booking is made 7 days or more before the start date
- and the cancellation takes place 7 days or more before the starting day, no cancellation fee will be charged. For the refund of the amount paid by you, we will charge € 7,50 administration costs.
- and the cancellation takes place 3 days or more but less than 7 days before the starting date, there will be € 35,- charged per cancelled room.
- If the cancellation is made less than 3 days before the starting date, there will be a charge of € 70,- per room cancelled.
B. If the booking is made less than 7 days before the starting day
- and the booking is cancelled within 24 hours after the booking was made we will refund the full amount paid by you minus € 7,50 administration costs.
- and the booking is cancelled later than 24 hours after the booking has been made, the cancellation arrangement mentioned under A applies.
2. CANCELLED BOOKINGS
If a booking is canceled that has already been moved once, there will be €70, – per cancelled room will be charged, regardless of the time of cancellation.
3. NO SHOW
If there is no cancellation, but the guest does not show up at the agreed time, the entire agreed amount will be charged.
4. CHANGING BOOKINGS
A booking can be moved once without costs within 24 hours after the booking was made.
Furthermore, the following applies: If the transfer takes place 7 days or more before the starting date, no transfer fee will be charged. It is possible to make two transfers on the basis of this rule. If the transfer takes place 3 days or more before the starting date but less than 7 days before the starting date, the following applies:
- A. In case of a first displacement € 15,- will be charged per displaced room
- In case of a second displacement € 15,- per displaced room will be charged.
- A third displacement is not possible and the rooms will have to be cancelled.
Less than 3 days before the starting date, the booking cannot be transferred anymore.
5. CHANGING THE AMOUNT OF PERSONS
A. Changing the number of persons is possible up to and including the moment of arrival provided the number of rooms agreed does not change. The price will be recalculated according to the correct number of persons. If fewer people come, a credit note will be issued to come and play next time. If more people come, a supplement will have to be paid.
B. If, due to a change in the number of persons, one or more rooms are not used, € 70,- per unused room will be charged.
6. CHANGING AND CANCELLING ARRANGEMENTS
A. If the guest has booked a package, it is possible to reduce the number of persons participating in the package up to 24 hours before the starting time. The arrangement part is understood to mean everything except the escape room. With regard to changing/cancelling the escape room the conditions as stated above apply.
B. In case no reductions are communicated or in case changes are made within 24 hours before the starting time the full agreed amount will be charged.
7. GETTING UP ON TIME
We work with fixed time slots and therefore ask everyone to be present 10 to 15 minutes before the start of the game. The game has a fixed end time. So if the guest arrives later, the game will be shorter. This gives no right to (partial) refund.
8. UNDER INFLUENCE & VIOLATIONS
Escape World employees have the right to deny access to our location to guests who, in the opinion of our employees, are under the influence of alcohol, drugs or other narcotics. Persons who use violence or brute force may also be denied access.
Violations in the escape room or noticed during the activities may lead to the termination of the game and removal from the room and/or location.